Small Town Attention. Big City Results.

Providing Top-Notch Legal Advocacy for All of Texas

Ellis County Expunctions Attorneys

Clear Your Criminal Record

A criminal record can hinder your opportunities in education and employment. For this reason, many people seek the assistance of an expunctions lawyer in Ellis County to attempt to clear the criminal record. At McCarty-Larson, PLLC, we assist clients in finding the right option for their situation, such as expunctions or non-disclosure orders.

Are you wondering if it is possible to clear your criminal record? Call (972) 895-7636 to learn more.

How Expunction Works

Expunction is a process in which a criminal record is cleared of state criminal charges. When an expunction is granted, the agency maintaining the record is ordered to destroy it. Our expunctions attorneys in Ellis County can explain your options and guide you through the process.

Expunctions are only possible in certain circumstances, such as:

  • A jury reached a not guilty verdict during the trial
  • The charges were dropped by the prosecution before trial
  • The judge dismissed the case before trial
  • The conviction was overturned on appeal

If any of the above situations apply to your case and you believe that expunction is possible, you can get the advice you need from an expunctions attorney in Ellis County by calling our firm. We can assist you in clearing your name through expunction or explain other options, which may be more appropriate for your specific circumstances.

For a free DWI case evaluation, call (972) 895-7636. We help drivers across Ellis County, Tarrant County, and Dallas County.

Non-Disclosure Orders

In some situations when expunction is not possible, a non-disclosure order may be a viable option. This allows the court to seal your record, so that it is visible to government agencies, but not the general public or private employers. Since private employers do not have access to the record, you will have greater access to opportunities in employment and education. However, in order for a judge to issue the order, he or she must believe that you will not repeat the offense. An experienced criminal attorney can help you make your case.

We encourage you to contact our office at (972) 895-7636 to discuss your situation and the best way to move forward.

More than Qualified to Handle Your Case

What Sets McCarty-Larson, PLLC Apart?

Veteran Police Officer

Our founding attorney has a professional background in law enforcement, equipping us with invaluable insight for your defense case.

Proven Track Record

Through rigorous experience and seasoned legal abilities, our firm knows what it takes to reach a favorable outcome for your case.

Small Firm, Big Results

You do not have to retain legal counsel from a big-city attorney for top-notch representation. Our firm serves clients throughout Texas.

Father of Four

Our founding attorney knows how much of a toll legal issues can take on a family. For that reason, we do what it takes to protect our clients’ best interests.